12.05.2011

Twins

Hardly a day goes by that I don't get asked if these two boys are twins.  If I had a dollar for every time I was asked I'd ...well, I haven't been keeping track so I don't know how much money I'd have, but it would be a lot of money I know that.



I hear it the most when the boys are sitting together. When they are in a stroller, you don't see that Grant is just a few inches taller. But they are within just about 5 pounds of each other and can wear the same size clothes. They definitely don't look identical or anything, but since Grant is small for his age and Kyle is big for his, they meet in the middle...thus the twin comments.

 I guess it doesn't help that sometimes I put them in matching shirts for church....



 ...or have matching car seats.

 It doesn't bother me of course, in fact, sometimes in some ways their development is so similar that I feel like I have twins...I mostly feel that on the rougher days.:)








 And, why yes, my boys are always hugging each other. They never hit, slap, grab, push, yell, or take things from one another.


Speaking of twins, this was from the Special Olympic games this past summer - I really did not plan this and didn't even notice until I took the picture how identical their clothes were that day!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the picture of them hugging each other.
    I sure do miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete