Holy Toledo has this been some month! We are all moved in here at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio and I'm dying to show pictures of our new home and from our cross country trek east. And Grant started kindergarten! I just need to get that dang linen closet organized because it was quite literally a "throw it here" zone - it needs help now that the rest of the rooms are livable!
In other great news, guess who has a family and is going to be adopted.......Preston!!!!! I saw on Reece's Rainbow that a family has committed to him!!! They were set to adopt another child but it fell through because the birth parents came back to claim him. So, they became determined to give another child a home - our Preston! Thanks again to all who helped in any way - financial, prayers, or otherwise. Your efforts have helped that sweet family as they embark on the extraordinary (and expensive!) effort of bringing him to a loving home of his own. I love a good success story!!








Glad you are getting all settled in! Say hi to everyone from us and that we miss them all! Great ward. Great neighborhood. Great people.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are growing up, and look so happy! Wish I could see Grant. Good luck with everything!