Hard to believe, but this is the last year of preschool for Grant. I feel a tad like the laziest mom on Earth, but we didn't get him a new backpack or even did any back-to-school clothes shopping. I guess that's because he is returning to the same class he had last year - but would it have killed me to buy the kid a new shirt? He mostly just wears this shirt on Sundays to church so it's like-new, right?
7:15 a.m. - Once clean and dressed and fed, it's time to watch Mickey Mouse while we wait for the bus.
...then willingly pose for a dozen pictures. I showed some serious restraint just sharing two of these - this kid does not mind at all getting his picture taken.
...then go outside with mommy and wait for the bus - attempt an arm-shot, then give kisses when you hear the bus approach.
...wave adoringly at mom and he's off for his last year of preschool.
If Kyle could talk, I'd bet he'd admit that he enjoys having all the toys (and mommy) to himself for a few hours, but at the same time, it's just not the same without your brother.
10:45 a.m. - Grant comes home triumphant!
...it's welcome home brother time
...and this mommy is so happy she had the camera ready for...be still my heart ... a sweet hello hug.
Soooo sweet!
ReplyDeleteThose are the sweetest boys in the whole world! I love them to pieces! Just wish I could give them both a great BIG hug!!!
ReplyDelete