
The first time I saw Landon, it was at the institute building (where we had religion classes and right across the street from the EAC campus). It was the first day of classes, August 21, 2000, and we were all gathered to sign up for family home evening groups. I was so excited to meet new people and so happy to be starting this new college adventure when I saw this tall, very good looking guy (he seemed to be almost a head taller than everyone else) standing there. Somehow I pulled out all this bravado, walked right up to him, and introduced myself. We just chatted for a moment but that little meeting stuck with me. There were lots of great people at EAC but Landon was just special. He really stuck out in my mind.
This picture was from after we started dating - at a service project to be exact (I normally don't walk around carrying soap). That first date anniversary is coming up - October 9th. Then the story will continue!
Ten whole years today. Amazing.








And I was there watching it all unfold. I have more pictures from Ea of all of us but I look 10 years younger so I wont be posting them. Fun times remembering the past. Dang we are old!!
ReplyDelete