Cool huh? You can type in any batch of text - maybe the names of a bunch of places you've visited or favorite movies. How cute would it be to type in a person's name and a bunch of descriptive words about that person. Then print it out and frame it. Actually, I think I'm behind the times with this. I think it's been out awhile and maybe everyone and their proverbial dog has done this already - but it's new to me!
8.17.2010
wordle
I found this cool website that takes any batch of text and turns it into customizable word art - a wordle. I'm a word-nerd so this kind of thing really appeals to me. I typed in the web address for this blog and using the words from my blog, it created this:
Cool huh? You can type in any batch of text - maybe the names of a bunch of places you've visited or favorite movies. How cute would it be to type in a person's name and a bunch of descriptive words about that person. Then print it out and frame it. Actually, I think I'm behind the times with this. I think it's been out awhile and maybe everyone and their proverbial dog has done this already - but it's new to me!
Cool huh? You can type in any batch of text - maybe the names of a bunch of places you've visited or favorite movies. How cute would it be to type in a person's name and a bunch of descriptive words about that person. Then print it out and frame it. Actually, I think I'm behind the times with this. I think it's been out awhile and maybe everyone and their proverbial dog has done this already - but it's new to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I used it about a year ago, and I made cute ones with my bridal party's names and our inside jokes, favorite moments, etc. I think they liked them.... but even if they didnt, I had a great time making them!
ReplyDeleteI'm behind the times too. That is awsome. What's the web address? Please share:)
ReplyDelete