5.08.2010

season passes

Which of the following reasons brought us to Disneyland for the 3rd time this month?

a) We have season passes.
b) Friends were in town and we met them there for a fun day.
c) We L♥VE Disneyland.
d) all of the above

The answer is D. I officially declare my love for season passes. We can go just for a few hours whenever the mood strikes us and when family/friends come to town. It makes for a much more easy-going Disney day when you don't feel the need to see and do everything - you know you can come back later and hit the stuff you missed.


And that's what brought us here on Thursday - Landon's old roommate and our very good friends from EAC were in town for a few days to go to Disneyland, so the boys and I spent the afternoon with them there. (more about them later)



Other than spending time with our friends, my favorite thing about this day was the CRAZY short lines and wait times for everything. I don't know what it was about May 6th, but it there was only 5 minute wait times for most rides - even the Indiana Jones ride had only a 20 minute wait time at 4:00 in the afternoon. 20 minutes!! If you've ever been to Disneyland more than once, you know how insanely short that is.

We rarely wait in lines for Grant to see characters - just not worth it unless the line is short because we can always do it some other time. Twice we happened to walk by at just the right time when the Mickey and Minnie (and just Minnie the first time) had a very short group of people in front of us, so I had to get a picture of Grant with his favorite character.

(by the way Kyle - live it up...only as a baby can your belly hanging out be funny & adorable)

2 comments:

  1. We have taken Devin once and he loved it. That was a while ago so I think he would pee his pants with excitement if we took him now. Season passes would be amazing--there really is a lot of pressure to do and see as much as you can if you are only there for a day or two. We would love to take the kids later this year...I am so getting a hold of you if we do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun.. we were thinking about bringing the boys down when their a tad bit older but I guess you'll probably be gone by then:( BTW Kyle and Grant could not be cuter! They are getting SOOOOO big!

    ReplyDelete