5.08.2010

flashback

The year 2000 wasn't just the year that Landon and I began dating - it was the year our friendship with Rick and Amber began. The four of us were all going to Eastern Arizona College - Landon and Rick were roommates, Amber lived on a different part of campus, and I lived two floors above the guys. Our first date was a double date with Rick & Amber to see "Meet the Parents."

Ahh...a walk down memory lane.

that's Rick & Amber in the middle, Landon on the end, but I don't quite recognize that thinner, cute girl standing next to him (12/2000)

(5/2010)
We've kept in touch over the years though we keep not living in the same state for some reason (maybe because we're Air Force and he's a dentist in the Army). This is one of a handful of times we've gotten together and we love any chance to spend time with them. Other than each of us adding two children to our marriages, it's as if no time has passed at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment