5.24.2010

bad, bad blogger

Do you ever just get in a funk?

The past week & half has been that for me. I've been in a no exercising, no eating right, and no blogging funk. I just didn't want to do any of those things (though the first two were much more significant things to temporarily abandon!).

I've got American Idol pictures to post, Ten on Tuesday to get back into, and general-all-around Grant & Kyle sweetness to share.

And speaking of Grant - he's going in the hospital tomorrow to get his tonsils and adenoids removed. They'll keep him overnight and I'll stay with him then. Of course I'm not looking forward to the actual surgery, but I'm also really not looking forward to the recovery. This kid already doesn't eat a good variety and now we're going to take away his favorite calorie sources for awhile until his throat heals. We're a tad worried about how his health and weight will be impacted.

If you're the praying kind, keep Grant in mind. He's really going to miss his beloved graham crackers.



Thanks.
(May card swap)

1 comment:

  1. oh, poor Grant. I will definitely keep that cutie in my prayers!

    -i had quite the day today. ha ha. I would have given anything to get away and have lunch with you @ Rex's. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete