4.12.2010

ten on tuesday 4/13

Between the return of Landon and computer glitches, Ten on Tuesday has fallen through the cracks - but here is it's triumphant return:

1. As I'm putting Grant to bed Sunday night - reading book, saying prayers, giving kisses - this was our final exchange:

Me: I...

Grant: (repeating) I...

Me: Love...

Grant: love...you (actually 'uv...oo' but that's all he can do right now)

Normally he just repeats back one word at a time, but this time he repeated the 'love' and added the 'you' without my prompting. I don't know, but two words put together...I call that a sentence! I was a tad choked up when I told Landon - especially how fitting it is that Grant's possible first sentence would be "I love you".

2. My all-day scrapbooking day with the girls was a glorious success. Over 8 hours of time to catch up on our albums uninterrupted?? Yes, please!

3. I'm going to have to share my new version of scrapbooking sometime soon - I love it and it takes all the pressure out of finding those large chunks of time you often need to work on albums the 'traditional' way.

4. Thanks to our computer problems and one technician visit, I'm now a little bit more computer smart. I now know what an enclosure is and what it is used for.

5. Kyle gets so many comments lately about how big he is - he's more than just chubby or baby-fat. This boy is solid - as in mini-football-player solid.

6. Remember me posting about the chick cake pops (a la Bakerella) and our Mickey party we just had? Well on Bakerella's site right now are Mickey cake pops. Mickey! Darn you, Bakerella - just two weeks too late! Actually I should thank her for not posting them until now. That would have been just one more thing I had to do.

7. Landon thinks it funny that I have an 'online friend' or 'blog friend' Jenna (we've never met). Jenna (of That Wife) just had her first baby and has asked me to guest post on her blog while she recuperates. It's just about baby stuff - basic advice and what to buy, etc - but I was so flattered she asked me. I don't know when it is going up on her site, but it was fun to be included (I'm one of a few people asked to guest post).

8. I woke up with a headache Monday morning. It's a strange sensation to wake up with a headache.

9. I actually got nine hours of sleep last night. I had to go to bed with the house a disaster, but I got lots of sleep!

10. Glee starts tonight. If you wonder what I'll be doing at approximately 9:30 tonight, I will sitting squarely in front of the T.V. .... and singing along.

1 comment:

  1. {First, I LOVE the new pics of the boys - so. stinkn'. cute.}

    1. Melt my heart Granty! :)
    2. {{Sigh}} I miss you.
    3. Waiting, impaitently! Have you discovered the joy of divided inserts?!
    5. My kids start out solid as a line-backer and then become little twigs. I need a happy medium.
    7. Let us know when it is posted - SO FUN!! I love online buddies.
    10. Me too!! :)

    ReplyDelete