...aaand we're back. I won't bore you with too much technical mumbo-jumbo (most of which I don't understand anyway), but Dell sent a technician to change out our hard drive and reinstall Windows - apparently it had been corrupted. Thankfully we were still under warranty until July-good timing!
Hold on to your hats - presenting the two boys who leave me no choice but to shamelessly brag about their cuteness:






We took these pictures at Clix - our first time there. I thought it was a great studio though I did have some sticker-shock having been used to the $4 a sheet at JcPenney. But the JcPenney here ticked me off one too many times, so I bid adieu. You know: time is money, you get what you pay for - all those sayings apply here. For the first time, I purchased the digital package (a plus for sharing online or printing how many and where I want). These aren't all the pictures, but some of my favorites (especially the first three which are already displayed in our house).








LOVE these Katy!!! They're darling.
ReplyDeleteOh- and I will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER go back to JCP's or Sears, or any store like that... I've been burned too many times. I now seek out independent "just starting out" friends of mine who are into photography... it is so worth it to me to not have to deal with the idiots at some of these places.
ReplyDeleteJust stop it. Stop the cuteness! I can't take it! You kiss on them for me. ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteThose are adorable! And I love the blue wall! It looks really good with the colors your boys are wearing.
ReplyDelete