#1: kitchen curtains, plate hanging
#3: rearrange office room area to make room for Ikea bookcase coming in
#4: put together Ikea bookcase
#5: apply vinyl to laundry room door
#6: new curtains because the old ones were driving me crazy
#9: after a full year, accomplish something in Grant's room (it still may not look like much, but it's a PB Kids catalog cover compared to what it was before)
#10: hang up cute magnetic board in G's room
#11: finish Grant's pillow for his birthday (made one for Kyle as well)
The amazing thing - we did this over the course of just a few days. We were tired, but it was nice to have it all put together in time for Landon to come home from S.O.S.
In my defense, there's these two little people that live in our house. I know they cute and innocent enough, but don't be fooled. Those little faces go into seek and destroy mode the minute I start working on something.
I'll keep them though.








everything looks great! i love all the colors you chose. and that fabric for the curtains and pillows is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love love love the curtains and color scheme for your kitchen. We are trying to redo our kitchen and hope I can come up with something half as fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLOVE {I mean, LOVE!} the pillow with Grant's name.
ReplyDeleteAnd the fabric for the kitchen curtains?! {{sigh}} I would have bought that myself!
Your home looks fabulous! I, too, love Grant's pillow! So clever you are!!
ReplyDeleteLove it all! Want to come help me now? Home decorating is not my forte--picking out colors alone makes me nauseous.
ReplyDeleteWhere do you get your vinyl from? There are so many companies out there--it's hard to know what ones are good at good prices too.
Love all your projects, and yes I think you should get some credit if you just bought the stuff. YOU picked it out and it looks awesome! LOVE the kitchen curtains fabric, the vinyl lettering and the pillows. ADORABLE! I'm hoping someday I'll grow up and be cute and crafty like you. :) Here's hoping.
ReplyDeleteI am addicted to vinyl!!! and I love the curtains!! where did you get them??? your little guy is so cute! I have a 11 month old little chunky too! such a cute family!!!
ReplyDelete