3.20.2010

the well-taken-care-of cook

I hosted my first Pampered Chef party a month ago and this past week I finally received my loot. Being a host, you get the chance to get lots of things for free or very reduced prices. I had a decent-sized party, so I got more benefits than I first anticipated.
The item is was most excited for...the magnum opus...the item of my coveting...the pièce de résistance....
(imagine a choir of angels singing the Hallelujah chorus...)

...the Deep Covered Baker.

When I was told you could cook meals in your microwave in this baker - - and I tried those meals and they came out wonderfully - - I had to have one. Yummy meals + fast cooking = happy me. I've already made a few things - the Mexican Chicken Lasagna among my favorite.

And isn't just beautiful?


Okay, I realize I just devoted this entire post to a casserole dish. But I love this dish that much.

1 comment:

  1. I adore pampered chef! Even more when I get items for free/cheap. Have fun cooking!

    ReplyDelete