There's a tie for my favorite color. It's between red and green, though mostly green wins out - but not just any green. My favorite green is that apple - kiwi -avocado - light sage green. What ever you call it, I love it.

...but these are my favorite things in green:
(fyi: Grant just barely grew out of these pjs - and they already fit Kyle)
(fyi: this boy turns four in exactly one week)
I'm terrible about decorating on certain holidays - didn't even plan to do anything special today (other than wear green). Maybe when I grow up, I'll be a cool mom. I don't think I have any green shirts for Kyle, so I'll need to keep him in his pj's so he doesn't get pinched. But with those chubby legs, arms, and face, can he truly avoid it?
*coming up: G's totally cute
Mickey party, something in honor of
World Down Syndrome Day (I don't know what), & the
most thrilling pics of a baby eating puff cereal you've ever seen.








I love that color too! I have a big bag/purse that color and my house accent color is that color!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite color use to be green as well. I still like it but it has to be just the right color. I also just got the picture "Nothing to Dream" that you have. I am planning to put it in my dining room, which will also be seen from the living room.
ReplyDelete