3.16.2010

ten on tuesday 3-16

1. The other day I went out and realized a mistake I'd made in the shower - - I only shaved one leg. Tell me I'm not the only one who's ever done this.

2. I love/hate the Oscars, Golden Globes, etc. I love the fashion aspect and seeing favorite movies recognized, but I do a giant eye-roll at Hollywood's constant self-congratulatory nature. So you did really well at pretending to be someone else for a few months. Why does there need to be 167 award programs to remind yourselves of that fact?

3. My latest obsession is the song "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson. Holy cow - it's the coolest song I've heard in a long time. ( 'I know that I've got issues - But you're pretty messed up too'...that line is genius)

4. While Landon's been gone, I either keep up great with the housework and it's spotless around here....or it looks like we've been robbed. There's no middle ground.

5. I had a mild panic attack at Target yesterday. I realized that Kyle will be coming out of his infant carrier soon and I don't know what to do with them both when we go to stores that aren't as lovely as Costco with it's side by side child seating. HeLP!

6. You know you're a native Arizonan when.....you think daylight savings and 'changing clocks' is quite silly. (Arizona & Hawaii are the only two states that don't do daylight savings-we're just rebellious like that)

7. Kyle has only one speed: fast. He eats his puff cereal fast, he's growing fast, and I'm pretty sure he's set some land speed records while crawling. If I move him into another room - and away from something I don't want him playing with - about 2.3 seconds later he's back where I didn't want him. As for the growing - I think I'll start putting him into size 2 clothes just to feel like something is big on him.

8. Current favorite meal: salmon baked with chopped tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and olive oil. Served with roasted asparagus and black beans - sounds fancy but is actually super easy.

9. I can't believe that my favorite 3-year-old is going to be a 4-year-old in a week.

10. I wish for the technology that would allow me to add pictures and posts to this blog simply with the power of my mind. It would make posting happen a whole lot more often.

4 comments:

  1. I remember stressing about what to do about the shopping cart situation. I had to teach Devin to walk next to me--haha, yeah right. Noe I only go grocery shopping when he is at preschool or after they are both in bed. Good Luck!

    I so want that recipe for the salmon--it sounds amazing and so healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through Jenna of That Wife. Your comment about DST might make it onto the list of why my husband will one day want us to move to Arizona. Every year he argues how ridiculous it is, and I have to explain to him that he can choose not to conform, but then he better show up an hour 'early' everywhere. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through Jenna of That Wife. Your comment about DST might make it onto the list of why my husband will one day want us to move to Arizona. Every year he argues how ridiculous it is, and I have to explain to him that he can choose not to conform, but then he better show up an hour 'early' everywhere. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also just found your blog through That Wife! Adding you to my subscriptions! I hope you don't mind, but I'm also "stealing" your "ten on tuesday" idea :)

    ReplyDelete