3.05.2010

T.V. talk

Is it normal that I get entirely too excited about the scripted birth of two fictional characters? Just as with the wedding, I watched The Office last night and cheered as Jim and Pam's baby was born.

Meet Cecelia Marie Halpert.


I even checked 'their blog'. There you have it. Not only do I sometimes check blogs of people I don't know, but I even check the blogs of people I don't know but because they don't really exist.

What can I say-I'm a hardcore fan.

I really enjoyed last night's episode because for the first time in television history, the parents-to-be didn't run to the hospital at the first sign of a contraction. No I-just-felt-some-pain "Honey, it's time" nonsense.
I appreciate that.

Congratulations to my favorite TV couple!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Welcome baby Ceceila!

    Wish you could have been here last night for the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katy! Another reason why we need to move to the same state right next to each other. I loved this episode---I was also was too excited and may heave teared up a few times (pathetic, I know).

    ReplyDelete