1. I thought I was a little bit psychic back in my first year of college at EAC. I lived in the on-campus housing and about once or twice a semester, they would have a fire/evacuation drill really late at night or early in the morning (when they knew most would be in bed). One night I started to put my shoes away, then thought: "you know, I'd better put my shoes by the bed. I bet there is going to be a drill tonight." Sure enough, at some crazy-late hour, the alarm goes off. Instead of feeling dazed from being abruptly awoken, I remember thinking: "Yep, I knew this was going to happen" as I smugly put on my shoes.
2. WICKED is the best live musical production I've seen. Okay, it's one of the only ones I've seen, but if it travels to your area, you must go see it. Completely and utterly wonderful.
3. One thing I know for certain: virtually everything tastes better when accompanied by peanut butter.
4. I need any reason to plan a party. I'm very detailed oriented - it's both a blessing and curse. I enjoy planning all the little aspects and details. When I planned a shower for a church friend, another person brought blue tablecloths that did not coordinate well with the blue in all the other decor. It was like being mentally clawed to death by a chicken, but I kept the crazy inside.
5. Grant has just gotten tall enough to reach the light switches, so he's constantly turning on lights for the fun of it. Sorry to all those trying save the planet. Grant is single-handedly undermining your efforts.
6. I'm not into scary, death-defying roller coasters. Not one little bit.
7. Kyle just started with some finger foods (not counting the numerous bits of things he finds on the floor). I love watching those long, chubby fingers pick stuff up. He makes the cutest face as he's concentrating on the new, crunchier thing in his mouth.
8. I spent most of the day last Thursday catching up on the new show Glee. Though high school was nothing at all like that for me (quite uneventful actually), I was in our Show Choir. It was my favorite time of day.
9. On my 18th birthday, I sent my mom flowers to thank her for all the years of raising me.
10. Now that I think of it though, I was a darn good teenager. I wasn't perfect, but I sure was a good kid - - maybe she should have sent me flowers.
(Just kidding, Mom. You earned those flowers ♥)
3.02.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Ugh, those fire alarms were the worst! And you never told us of your psychic capabilities. Did you think we would make fun of you?
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on #4!
ReplyDelete