12.03.2009

"Happy Thanksgibing back"

I'll give you $100 dollars if you can name that movie - actually, I shouldn't joke about that since lots of people do giveaways on blogs and I might have to cough up $100, so instead I'll give you my shiniest quarter.


Thanksgiving in Arizona consisted of two lovely feasts - a quick visit to my sister's home and sampling of their food, then back to Landon's parents home for dinner with them and his brother.

mi mama and Kyle

and also featuring Gavin & his guinea pig (which I kept calling a gerbil the whole time)


If it's your first Thanksgiving - as it is for Kyle - you wear a cute bib reminding everyone of that fact


the littlest person @ Thanksgiving dinner with his uncle

Holy way cute wagon, batman!

If you're thinking 'boy, that kid needs a haircut' well - you'd be correct. And he did indeed get one this weekend. The mommy-gene that causes sadness when your babies grow up reared it's ugly head, but no tears were shed. Like every other mother in the universe finds out, once they get that haircut, their new found big-boyness wins over.

2 comments:

  1. You've Got Mail!!! I was saying that same line on Thankgiving, asking who knew where it was from!! I guess great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of your mom and new baby is so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete