We could have dressed him up as a trash bag and he would have been adorable.
The first picture was pretty much the only time he would wear the hood - and it's what defined him as a bear. During trick or treating, a woman asked if he was a lion (because of all that crazy, curly blonde hair). We pointed out the bear hood (that was down behind his head), to which she said "Are you sure?" Yes, I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be a bear.
This was Grant's fourth Halloween, but his FIRST walking Halloween - I forget he's only been walking for about 8 months now. So he finally was able to do the manual labor of trick or treating by himself.
He seemed to enjoy going to strangers homes to get candy, but there's no doubt he enjoys passing out the candy way more.
Me? I enjoy eating the candy.
Found this New Moon chocolate in Grant's bag and promptly put it to good use.
Good work in the trick and/or treating department, children. Time for you to go to bed while Mommy eats your candy.








Haha! Katy--you crack me up! Your boys are adorable-no doubt about that!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE this post!! The boys are DARLING, the text is hysterical, and it makes me wish we could have celebrated together! Miss you Friend and hope to talk to you soon!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny and your boys are beyond cute!! I miss you guys so much!
ReplyDeletesuper cute!
ReplyDelete