For two reasons:
1) I realized the other day that in the title of my last post I misused a word. I should have said 'without further ado'...instead I wrote 'without further adieu'. So I bid adieu to the incorrect word and changed it. The teacher in me just couldn't leave it alone. As someone who prides herself for her darn near perfect spelling abilities and overall correct word usage, I'm blushing a bit. At least those who had doubts over whether or not had any flaws...yes, I do indeed make mistakes.
(I so wanted to write that 3rd sentence as 'I got dern near purfect spelling and yooze words goodly')
2) I promised pictures of Utah and the Trick or Treat party. Even though now it's practically Thanksgiving, here are the Mickey T or T party pictures at least...
Grant is sans face paint - didn't even think about it for some reason.
After the parade, a big dancing party in the street
we were actually there with our friend Amanda and her daughter (the pretty pink princess)








No comments:
Post a Comment