10.31.2009

the quest for the 4-month-old picture

It was the 4 month anniversary since the blessed event of Kyle's arrival. He was freshly bathed & since no mother can resist a freshly-bathed baby, I figured now would be a great time to take pictures (also, some of the best light in the house is in the nursery-I need to remember that).



Okay, not bad. But why don't we try standing up...



Evidently it's hard to hold up baby & take a picture at the same time. So... let's try sitting on the cute bean bag chair...


Oh, hi Grant.

Obviously sitting on the bean bag chair & posing for pictures looked like fun.

Cute smile Grant, but why don't you scoot closer to Kyle.
Note-to-self: messy closet and trash in the background...nice.

Hmm...not sure what to say here - something about a shocking story or discovering the laws of physics no longer apply perhaps?


Okay, I always focus on Grant in this picture. But JUST NOW as I'm typing this I look at Kyle. He looks like he's thinking "ohhh, brother."

we're getting there...

Would have been the best picture ever if Kyle was looking at me. Since this is for Kyle's 4 month section in his album, why don't I try again to just get Kyle.

Nope, not this one either. But this photo session is taking longer than I wanted it to, so...

This one will have to do.





(p.s...I actually love it.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bastows. Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas. Grant and Kyle are way too cute. We love all the pictures. Hope all is going well.

    Janell, Kevin and Laura Tanner

    ReplyDelete