Whenever I'm in the nursery - dressing the kids, cleaning, or what not - I put baby in the crib to hang out. I put this blanket over him, tuck it in around his little chin so only his face is exposed...and voila!
I do silly things like this (and then photographing it) to entertain myself.
Then, while I'm there, I have to get a good smile picture - he has such a big smile sometimes, but this was the best I could do on this occasion. Still awfully cute so I'm not complaining. He's cooing and making adorable sounds now too. Smiling, cooing...he's simply wonderful. I wonder what he will be doing next week....my guess is he'll be doing our taxes.
This is for our Oklahoma friend:
Grant loves to sit in his bean bag chair. Often now he prefers to sit in his bean bag chair for his bedtime book instead of sitting on my lap on the glider. I'd be awfully upset by that, but I can't blame him. It's a great place to sit.








haha! So cute Katy! You are a lucky mommy!
ReplyDeleteJust a few thoughts...
ReplyDeleteYour little one is precious. Makes me want a little boy next!
Thanks for your last few comments--you are too sweet and funny!
That bedding/nursery is amazing! Nice job!
And...quick question? How do you change the font of your posts (the titles?)? I am loving that font!! Please tell me it is not super complicated...
I love that "baby in dots" sounds so artsy
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Katy, they are so cute!!! I cannot believe how big Grant is getting!
ReplyDelete