I don't want to jinx anything, but he is the best baby - sleeps well, only cries when he's hungry, and is patiently tolerating a sometimes too loving 3 year old brother.
Katy, so glad you left a comment and your little boys are so darling in every way!! I will for sure be adding you to my list of people. I hate the whole private thing, but I'm glad there are so many of you that FINALLY leave me a comment!!!!
Hi Katy! I read your comment on my blog a couple of weeks ago, sorry it took me so long to respond! It's good to hear from you, and your two boys are so adorable!
You simply must bring him out here! I need to meet this boy!
ReplyDeleteOh Katy, he's darling! I lost your blog address when I stopped working, and just got around to recreating all of my old bookmarks.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you!!!
Katy, so glad you left a comment and your little boys are so darling in every way!! I will for sure be adding you to my list of people. I hate the whole private thing, but I'm glad there are so many of you that FINALLY leave me a comment!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Katy! I read your comment on my blog a couple of weeks ago, sorry it took me so long to respond! It's good to hear from you, and your two boys are so adorable!
ReplyDelete