8.31.2009

double double strollers

We are now a double double stroller family. I'm sure since you excitedly check our blog everyday and remembers all the details from our exciting life that you're thinking 'Hey, don't you guys already have a double stroller?' Yes, you are correct faithful reader.

Here's how I rationalized the purchase of yet another double stroller:

*both purchased gently used on craigslist....I love you craigslist....saved money on both

*we need one for doctor's visits, shopping, etc ----> the smaller, more compactly-folding Maclaren)

*Landon likes to jog - me: theoretically will jog, but more likely will walk ----> the more rugged, comfy, & easy to push inStep

*the Maclaren will stay in the car all the time (because I'm lazy)

*the inStep will stay out for quick & easy walking adventures (because, again, I'm lazy)


Did I mention we got a great deal on these (and in great condition) thanks to scoping out my beloved craigslist?

on the maiden voyage (8/30) - so early they are still rockin' the pjs


apparently this is either a stroller for two children or one child who wishes to do some extreme sprawl-sleeping

We've gone on a ton of walks since picking this up... 2 days ago. (can you say 'over-excited?) It's just so easy to push. And I love looking down and seeing these little feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment