There have been many pictures of these three:
But the other day it dawned on me that I wasn't in a single picture since we came home from the hospital. So I forced Landon to play photographer.
Sure, I'm about bazillion pounds over what I'd like to be,
my hair is looking kind of dry and needs some major root touch-up,
and if you look closely, my shirt is dotted with spit-up.
BUT:
I'm finally in a picture with my boys. It's proof that I did exist during this time of constant feeding, diaper changing, and Grant-wrangling. I'm behind the camera in about 97.2% of our pictures and though I rarely love the pictures with me in them, I need to get in them more.
(so this summer was a bad time for my two photographer friends to move away...you know who you are and I demand you return)








Katy!! You look so beautiful! I miss you! Thanks for posting a picture of your picture-perfect self!
ReplyDeleteI remember this post! And that second photo of you is so lovely.
ReplyDelete