5.26.2009

Ladies and gentlemen - we have a double stroller


One of the first things on my mind since finding out I was pregnant was the double stroller dilemma. Which should I buy? Side-by-side? Front to back style? What brand? (I tend to make all decisions in life, insignificant or not, a matter of great thought and pondering - something that those that live with me - or near me...sorry Angie... have to cope with) My sister-in-law recommended her Maclaren double stroller and others also liked theirs because of it's lightweight, yet sturdy body, easy fit through doorways, and relatively small fold-up size. Even if only one child sat in it, it was balanced well so it wouldn't tip over or be harder to push.

A few months ago I began a search for my own Maclaren double stroller, mainly on craigslist in the hopes of finding a gently-used one. I was just getting ready to give up when this little number fell from the sky:



A Maclaren double stroller, in the Torrance area (a very close city to us), in excellent condition, and for only $120 (brand new for this particular model I would expect to pay around $250). I pounced on that in no time and yesterday drove to the person's house to check it out. It was indeed in excellent condition - very clean - and an awesome bargain to say the least. Three cheers for craigslist! I shall never lose faith in you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment