5.31.2009

Six years

What started the fall of 2000...
(Oct 2000)

has turned into:

a marriage,

a college graduation,

the Air Force,

three homes,

1 dog,

the sweetest boy ever,
& another one on the way.



Every year that goes by, I count myself fortunate for marrying you this day six years ago.

Happy Anniversary to US!
(5/31/09)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary friends!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! So I was at a small store on Main Street in Safford when Stephanie Hatch now Lunt walks in with her 3 kids. We started visiting and asking one another who we've kept in touch with when Mara walks in with her little boy! How funny is that! Pam (Baker) Lee and Julie Matthews (Lunt) live in Duncan and I've run into them as well. My roommate, Jenny, cleaned up and served a mission in Oregan. Last I heard, April was teaching school in New Mexico. Hey, will you ask Chelsea if she'll invite me to look at her blog? We ran into each other at church a couple of times and exchanged email addresses, but I've lost hers. Good luck with your pregnancy and delivery.
    Amanda Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations and happy years to come!

    ReplyDelete