May 23rd came and went fairly uneventful. Why do I care about May 23rd you ask? For the past few years May 23rd has been a significant day for one reason or another. May 23, 2006: Grant came home from the hospital. May 23, 2007: we moved from Edwards AFB to Los Angeles where we are now. May 23, 2008: I received my new Nikon DSLR from B&H Photo and my photo-obsession was never been the same.
So what would happen this year? As I went to bed that night it became apparent that the streak of significant events had run it's course. When I felt some twinges of pain that slightly reminded me of contractions I began thinking that this would definitely qualify as a significant event (though at 36 weeks I wasn't necessarily hoping for it).
We went to Macaroni Grill. Then we went to Costco and I got v-e-r-y tired. That's about it.
Happy May 23rd to me (and Happy First Anniversary to my Camera).








No comments:
Post a Comment