June 29, 2009
11:03 a.m.
11:03 a.m.
9 lbs 15 oz
21 inches
(yep, you read that right - almost 10 lbs!)
We're home, healthy, and happy! He's just has the nicest, sweetest disposition - very easy going. I think he looks like Landon in so many ways: the hair, eyes, long fingers, legs, and long toes. We are 100% in love with our new little Kyle boy!
More pictures to come very soon!








CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is so cute!!Please let me know if you need anything. Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world Kyle!! We love you already and just can't wait to meet you one of these days!!
ReplyDeleteAnd way to go Katy!! :) Congratulations Landon and Granty!!
I died when I got the email for Angie (thank her for sending that to me) I was in the mist of loading the truck and read across that email. I was so happy for you! I can't believe I didn't get to meet the little man. He's adorable. I'll call soon so I can get details:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Bastow family! He definitely looks like a keeper! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Katy, Landon, baby Kyle and BIG BROTHER Grant!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, almost 10 lbs! Impressive :)
Congrats..he is so cute! I hope everything went well with your delivery and that you have a speedy recovery!
ReplyDeleteOh Katy!!! He is so beautiful! And what a big boy!! (MY biggest was 9 lb. 11 oz. and I thought that was big!!) Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO cute! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Glad you're all home and doing well. Good job Mom on delivering that ALMOSt 10 lb. baby! WOW! You're my hero! Take care!
ReplyDelete9lbs? Oh my! I can't believe you even feel awake enough to blog! Get some sleep lady! I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome! Congratualtions! We are so happy for you! We can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! What a cute little guy! How does Grant adjusting to being a big brother?
ReplyDeleteJust catching up on my posts in Google Reader. Congrats! He's a cutie and I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDelete