7.10.2009

they are definately ours

Everyday I remark on how much I think Kyle looks like Landon - skin, hair, features - whatever it is, I see Landon quite a bit.

Landon (3 days old)

Kyle getting ready to come home (2 days old)



Grant gets his curly hair from both of us, yet resembles me in this way a bit more. My mom recently commented how much Grant's hair looks exactly like mine did around his age.

Me (2 years old)

Grant (3 years)

Don't mean to brag...but I think we make pretty cute kids.

4 comments:

  1. They DO look so much like the two of you! And yes, Katy, you make 'em pretty cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitly little mini me's of the both of you and very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DO make adorable children... I love these two boys!!!

    So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome look-alike pictures! You have two very cute kids!

    ReplyDelete