
Usually the second child doesn't get nearly as many pictures taken of them - parents are even busier, more tired, etc. Well, this baby will probably have just as many as Grant (
maybe even more) thanks to my lovely camera - - it's just so easy to take a ton of pictures quickly with these
dSLRs. I may not break out the camera as often these days, but when I do, you can be sure I get approximately 629 pictures of whatever-it-is Kyle is doing.
That's how I got that funny smiling picture - it may not be a completely 'real' smile, but he sure looks happy and he's trying to smile. Or maybe it's that both my babies have smiley eyes.

Grant-pie (
2 months-5/06)


I've decided I love being the mom of little boys. Especially these little boys.
Stinkin' cute boys!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love it that you love being the mom of those {ADORABLE} little boys!
ReplyDeleteYou make 'em cute momma! :)
What a little stud your little Kyle is!! And Grant is such a cutie! What a lucky mommy you are!!
ReplyDeleteCute kids! I have a Grant too!
ReplyDeleteCheck us out at www.thebroekerbunch.blogspot.com
Happy Blogging from one to another!
Amy
What cute little guys you have!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck the second to the last pic he looks just like Landon.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a sweet adorable baby, and i do believe that can smile this early.
I can't believe how much Kyle loooks like Landon!!! He is a beautiful little boy!! Looks like Grant loves being a big brother.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is great. I did see your blog a long time ago! Little baby Kyle is so sweet looking! Your pictures are REALLY turning out nice!!! Congratulations!!! I look forward to seeing the announcement :) Jennifer
ReplyDelete