I love saying that....my boys. Here are some pictures of my 2 favorite little boys in the world and my favorite "older" boy. I'm just not too thrilled yet about jumping in front of the camera, so we've got lots and lots of pictures of these three amigos.
(yes, these are a bit blurry - don't make me launch into my speech about how much I dislike using the flash, even when it means not a perfectly clear photo...I've made my peace with it)
Same skin, same face, same hair as daddy - if I hadn't actually been the one in pain in that delivery room, I'd wonder if he was mine...anyway, I think Kyle was trying to focus on me and it made him a tad cross-eyed evidently
7/22

yep, we ended our picture taking right after this one
yep, we ended our picture taking right after this one
I hope these brothers always have a special bond. It's funny to imagine the mischief and good times these two will discover together.








Oh. My. Goodness.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the picture of Kyle and Grant - what good buddies they are going to be!
Yay for boys!
{And the "Silly Monkey" onesie?.... one of my all-time favorites. :) }
I miss you. I'm so sad I haven't got to meet Kyle yet! :(
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! (If you don't want to use the flash, try upping the ISO - depending on what mode you're shooting in.)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Brandalyn
What a bunch of super cute boys. The bond of brothers in great for the most part. One minute they love each other and the next second they fight like cats and dogs, but by the end of the day they are loving and kissing each other and want to huge each other good night.
ReplyDeleteSeeing this pictures of Kyle makes me more and more excited to have my baby.