
I realize that Easter was almost a week ago. Here we are finally! Since we didn't quite get ready in time for the church Easter egg hunt on Saturday, we headed over to the base egg hunt - just a short walk away that same morning. They gave out Easter baskets, had jump houses, the Easter bunny - all that fun stuff. The egg hunt was pretty intense. Maybe I missed the announcement that the plastic eggs were filled with $100 bills because some parents were out for blood out there. I'm exaggerating really...but only a little. Every time Grant would get close to an egg, some kid and his parent were pouncing on like it was the last helicopter out of Vietnam. So we gave up hunting and focused on pictures instead. We'll be sure to get to the church Easter hunt next year - something tells me it will be a less rabid, slightly friendlier kind of hunt.


Grant loves to push things these days - strollers, grocery carts, etc.

Yep, I'm one of those people that likes to take pictures of food.
After church on Sunday, we enjoyed a nice meal with our next door friends Greg, Angie, & Ethan. I supplied the ham and cheesy scalloped potatoes (an Easter must in my book), as well as these deviled eggs and lemon bars. The Freys brought yummy corn casserole, salad, and strawberry pie. We ate well.



a little blurry, a lot adorable

Us - 4/2009
No comments:
Post a Comment