Grant started at his new school last week. So far I like it well enough, but time will tell - this transition from regional center to school district has been...a learning experience to say the least. He may not stay at this exact school for the next two years before kindergarten, but so far so good. It's less time during the day, but one more day a week. He's pretty used to the routine by now, but I still struggle most of the time! Though admittedly I love the couple of hours to shop by myself or go home and clean (this new school is just about 5-10 minutes away), I've realized what I hate the most about dropping my 3 year old off somewhere is knowing that I'm missing something. I hate that feeling. If he didn't need this special, extra help, he wouldn't be away from me yet.
morning eating time
after circle time (his all-time fav), center time
battling the crowds on the 'little kids' playground
Here's to a new week and new experiences!








It's so hard to let them go!! Morgan is starting Kinder in July and every day I ache inside to know she'll be leaving me and it will never be the same!! I'm trying to cherish every moment between now and then!
ReplyDelete