I've been seeing some people do this version of the traditional maternity shot and I love the idea (thanks for letting me steal your idea Samantha!). I've never been big on the belly shot stuff - maybe because it takes me awhile to finally really show, even with Grant when I lost even more weight than this time, I take forever to really look pregnant. I go in for another perinatalogist appointment at the end of the month - and another glimpse at our guy.
Landon likes to call him N.B. (new baby) though we pretty much have a name picked out. I just can't start telling the whole world and embroidering his initials on everything just yet until we see him and make sure it fits. But at least we know what the last name will be for sure. That's comforting.








Yay for baby bellies!! I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great Momma and I can't wait to see pictures of NB!
Looking beautiful friend:)
ReplyDelete