2.13.2009

I {heart} fun & easy projects

Last night, Landon's sister Jennifer & her husband Jesse & girls Alyssa & Emma, arrived at our house to stay for a little more than a week. The main purpose of the trip - Disneyland! We're hoping this time of year will be a tad less busy than other times.

Normally we're pretty low-key around here at Valentines, but with the family in, I've been planning to do a few fun things. One thing I made for Grant and his sweet cousins - - mailboxes for holding valentines and other treats we may slip inside.


Thanks to the Target $1 section, this little craft for them was just a few dollars and only took a tiny bit of time. We found some fun little candies to but in there and Grant has a valentine for each of his cousins with a one-of-a-kind drawing.


For Landon, I finally put together a small chipboard album of some pictures of us from the past 8 years (this October we will have been together for 9 nine years - married for 6). Since I only had good pictures I wanted to use of us until this fall - hence the title of '8 years of Us'. I'm sure he'll appreciate it, though, let's face it - this present really is for me.

cover

dating


engagement & wedding


newlywed & graduation

still just us...

expecting Grant & meeting Grant


family life


cruise & Boston


Have a nice Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Your book turned out so cute!! Have fun with the fam! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mailboxes! What a cute valentine delivery!

    ReplyDelete