Now everything goes together! It's the Valencia collection from Pottery Barn and one that I've had my eye on for quite some time. We got the dressers on a really good deal through craigslist and added the bed and nightstands on New Years Day (thanks in huge part to Landon's parents who helped us get the rest of the set for Christmas). Gone our the nightstands and one of the big dressers from our BYU days. (Technically, one nightstand and dresser is now in our extra room, but they are out of OUR room-that's what matters!)
The bed takes up a huge chunk of the room - having a cal-king bed it's hard for it not to unless we had a massive master suite - but I suppose that's why it's called a BEDroom. We don't really need the room to do aerobics or conduct business meetings and we are able to comfortably walk around - so love my big bed. It's a mahogany finish, but not quite as dark as the picture shows (maybe I should have turned on another light).
Now, just need to put everything in it's final place, figure out what I'm going to do for curtains, and finish putting stuff on the walls!








you can't ever go wrong with Pottery Barn! It's so pretty! I am green with envy!
ReplyDeleteOOH! I like it!! :)
ReplyDeleteFRIEND!!!! the long awaited bedroom set that I've heard about for months!! It's BeAuTiFuL! I love it! It's so as cool as you described. It looks great in there!
ReplyDelete-I had so much fun at rex's yesterdaY! That definitely needs to become our tradition again.
Oh it is just gourgous!! And i love Craigs list too!!! I am still waiting for my growup room. sadly i think it will be a few more years. but i promise you - it will all come from craigst list. and BTW everytime i see potter barn on craigs list ai think of you and the last post about your dressers .... LOL maybe now i can give up that!
ReplyDelete