1.20.2009

Drumroll...

Tomorrow afternoon we go back to the perinatalogist for check-up, testing, and to find out once and for all if it's a BOY or GIRL we are expecting!! I'm 18 weeks, so it should be quite clear now. So help this little child if he or she makes it difficult in any way and makes me wait longer to find out! I also can't wait to see the baby and see how it's developing since it's been 6 weeks since my last appointment. I will for sure post it soon - - then I'll start planning and shopping! (Even if it's a boy, I'd like to do a different nursery look and surprisingly there are things that I don't have that I still need/want!)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Good luck today!


    Baby Bastow, you better behave today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would honestly be shocked at how much you don't think you need that you end up needing... I thought having another boy would make things easier- I feel like I'm starting from scratch!

    ReplyDelete