Afterwards, we went to Pollo Inka (a Peruvian restaurant that we love) and made brownies when we got home. I'm excited now to stop looking at the girl stuff wondering if I'll need it, but instead, focus on stuff that we still want to get for this baby that we don't have already (or that needs to be replaced - for instance, socks. I don't think Grant is handing down any socks to this next baby because he wore out all of his!) Two little boys - now it will be twice the fun around here!








Congrats, Katy! Until Maeryn was born, I was outnumbered my entire life. It's actually a pretty good thing. (By the way, I really miss El Pollo Inka!!!)
ReplyDeleteWooHoo! Thanks for keeping us updated.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats. Grant and Baby #2 will be the best of buds!
Congrats Katy, Landon and Grant!!! You're the queen of your castle :)
ReplyDeleteBOYS are the BEST....WoooHooo. I'm so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS. I've loved having two boys, they keep ya busy.
Oh Yipee!!! You know how I feel about boys. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Let the blue-fest begin!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!
ReplyDelete