1.29.2009

Halfway Mark!

I'm 20 weeks now! I can't believe I'm halfway through this pregnancy already - it felt like I was in that first trimester forever. So now only about another 20 weeks to go, and if this is anything like my pregnancy with Grant, the last 20 weeks were the best! First half was miserable, but then I was a happy camper, even until the final days. I felt great at the end! Grant came two weeks before his due date (still full term); I had been done with teaching for the previous two weeks, and because I was doing so well at the end I was actually a {tiny} bit wishing I had those two weeks left until he came to finish things up - but he decided March 24th should be his birthday!

Last time, this week marked the complete end of sickness and medication taking...and this time I'm still taking my Zofran twice a day. Who knows - every pregnancy is different. But I think I'm really starting to feel our little guy now. I love those little kicks and turns and soon Landon will be able to feel them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment