After leaving the short graveside service, we went to mom's ward building near her house for a luncheon put on by the ladies in her ward. That's one thing I love about our church-you can always count on people feeding you during the significant moments of your life. We had lots of jello-related dishes, but no Mormon funeral potatoes. Weird. I love those cheesy potato dishes - but not that I'm complaining. It was great to eat with our family and enjoy that time together.
my nephew Gage - 9 months younger than Grant, but about twice his size.
Cute boy - difficult to photograph him with Grant because that boy just wanted to run
Grant and his crackers
Being the semi-obsessive amateur photographer that I am, I had to get us kids and mom together for a family picture. I'm lucky that no one is blinking and everyone is looking because this is was the 'best' picture of me of the bunch - hence, the only one that will see the light of day.
Mom, Shelsi, Me, Sundae, Sam








No comments:
Post a Comment