8.12.2008

Boston Day Three

This could be a no picture day because nothing significant happened. Landon drove himself to work today, Grant slept until 11:00 a.m. (must still be on CA time), and after eating lunch with Landon, Grant and I hung out at the local Barnes & Noble. We looked at travel books and played in the kids book area. This boy loves books!

Tonight is one for planning-there's way too much to see and not enough time to see it. I guess I'll just have to come back with Landon next time! But I had to look up information and times of many of the things we want to see, so this is more of a relaxing night. Perhaps I will post pictures here later of the extraordinary green-ness and I even took a picture of our license plate. For some odd reason, I get a kick out of noticing how different the licence plates are wherever I am. Another odd thing I like to see - old cemeteries. I'm looking forward to visiting the ones that contain many of the old patriots, including Paul Revere. Is it weird to look forward to a cemetery visit??

so here's the before-mentioned licencse plate!

the mini forest near our hotel - so dark and dense, I kept imagining a certain vampire family living there...

the beautiful trees extend over the roads nearby making it like a tunnel

No comments:

Post a Comment