7.22.2008

What I will be doing August 2nd

If I do not respond when spoken to or can't be reached by phone, email, or carrier pigeon, it is because I will be reading this:


As with the other 3 books in this series, all household work takes a backseat and poor Grant gets only the minimum amount of care necessary for survival. But since it only takes a couple of days to finish the book, he'll only be somewhat mommy-less for that long. Hmm...maybe Landon should take those days off. Only 10 more days!

5 comments:

  1. I have seen a lot about this series lately and have yet to read it. I bought the first two a while back, just on the recommendation of a friend, but they have been waiting for that magical time called "summer break". I better read up quickly to catch up for book four!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished New Moon last night and am starting Eclipse as soon as I finish a quilt for Tamieka's new little guy.... extra motivation to get to work tomorrow on it! :) Are you going to a Midnight Release Party? My sisters are... they are stoked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny! They are good books I read the first three in four days. I am good at multi tasking! Anyways I am excited to read the fourth one as well! Any speculation on how it will end???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so much about her and her books that I recently read The Host (not sure if I wanted to commit to a series). I LOVED it. My next purchase will be her other books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! Twilight takes over for sure! I can't wait for book four! Mwahahahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete