7.18.2008

This is Awesome!

I just came across this site that will turn your blog into a book! That's so cool because we wanted to do this blogging stuff to keep our family and friends updated on our lives (our so, so fascinating & interesting life..) and because it's great way to keep a journal for ourselves of the big events and everday moments that are so easily forgotten.

I'm going to check it out a bit more, but it looks like you can edit which posts are used and prices range between $12 - $25 - sounds good to me so far!

5 comments:

  1. Great Idea, you'll have to let me know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative and neat way to share the daily ins and outs of life! Modern day genealogy, in a way! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm sounds interesting, can't wait to see what ideas you get from it! And yes you did leave a post on my blog! It was great hearing from you. I just love being able to check out old friends and what is going on in thier lives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you get this done, I would love to see it. I really want to do it too, only I'm one of those people that need to be shown how to do something (by someone who's already done it)Thank you so much for letting all of us know about these books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK that is super cool! And the whole reason I want to blog - this is the best journal I can get going - never stick with the others!

    ReplyDelete