7.01.2008

Tagged by Chelsea!

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog List:3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys:
1: My family
2: Traveling
3: eating dinner and playing games with family or friends

3 Fears
1: (like everyone else's...) losing someone close to me
2: spiders, bugs, anything that crawls and is icky
3: roller coaster rides that don't have the top harness part-I just don't feel safe

3 Goals
1: start exercising, again
2: more scripture reading
3: sew curtains for our room!

3 Obsessions
1: Reading - and like Chelsea - I'm totally obsessed with the Twilight series, and S. Meyer's new book, The Host
2: Scrapbooking
3: Taking pictures - it's borderline crazy the number of pictures I take
(had to include a fourth)
4: The Office

3 Random Surprising Facts about Myself:
1: I don't like cantalope.
2: I can recite nearly every line of Maverick and Tommy Boy (why those two movies in particular...I don't know)
3: I was on the Wallace and Ladmo show when I was about 5 or 6 (only Arizona people will appreciate that)

I'm tagging 3 because it seems more fitting: Sundae, Liesl, & Gail S. (Gail, if you are reading this - start a blog so I can see what's going on with you!)

1 comment:

  1. Katy - you must have the picture taking gene from your grandma Shill - we have albums to prove it.

    And I don't remember you being on Wallace and Ladmo, you will have to post just about that experience.

    Love you blog -- you write so well!!

    ReplyDelete