6.27.2008

WICKED!!


If you have not seen this musical, drop everything and go see it right now. For those of you in Arizona, it will be a bit of a drive, but totally and completely worth it. Last night we drove to Hollywood to the Pantages Theater to see Wicked and our whole date was fabulous. Greg & Angie watched our little boy for us and we had dinner at Hollywood & Highland plaza (where they were also filming an episode of TLC's "Ten Years Younger"). After grabbing some ice cream, we headed to the theater! I think this was my first, actual, big muscial with playbill and everything. The singing and the action was amazing! Now Landon says he'll take me every year to a new play/musical for my birthday. Wicked will end here in L.A. in January 2009 - - I need any excuse to see it again, so come visit and I'll go with you!

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you!!! Wicked was totally amazing! I have seen many musical/plays, but this far exceeded my expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are totally ready to see "Wicked" again. I'm so glad you got to see it, it is one of my favorites. Landon did great on that birthday present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy you are so lucky! I would LOVE to see Wicked! It looks like you have been having a lot of fun lately! Thanks so much for sharing! And I love the cross stitch! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CALL ME, WRITE ME, TEXT ME, EMAIL ME WHATEVER, I WANT TO TALK TO YOU SO BADLY!!!!!! MY NUMBER IS 480-861-2883. MY REAL EMAIL, lieslsmith@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you went! Awsome show! It's gotta be one of our favorites-

    Thanks for taking us to the airport. We seriously owe you. I miss you. Hope your week is going good:)

    ReplyDelete