


I know every mother thinks their child is the cutest, sweetest thing (as they should), but I really think we lucked-out when we were sent Grant. I think he is the most wonderful boy in the whole world. I have never felt such {joy} as when I see him finally reach some new milestone or when he cuddles & loves on us. The other day, Grant woke up from his nap in such a happy mood, so we took some silly pictures. I'm usually the one behind the camera, so it's fun when I get to be in the pictures and have these silly memories with my sweet boy.










Katy, I have to agree that you have the cutest, sweetest little guy bar none. He is incredibly special and brings joy to all he comes in contact with...of course not quite as much joy as you get as his mother. But he sure loves you-that's pretty easy to see that he adores his mama.
ReplyDeleteBut just to let you know that you're not the only one who thinks that of Grant. He's so easy to love!
Rachael