So, this is the FIRST time of doing the whole blog-tagging thing. I think it evolved from those emailed 'get to know your friends' things - all I know is I've read a million other tags on other people's blogs and it seems kinda fun. Let's see how it goes:
Here's the rules:
A. Post the Rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people.
What were you doing 10 years ago? this side of 10 years ago, I was a sophomore in HS and super excited to be turning 16. I did track & field, student council (I think), and shared a room with my 14 year old sister. That's all that comes to mind right now, I'm probably repressing everything else.
5 Things on your To-Do list today: Laundry, finish some layouts, go to Post Office, figure out what to make for dinner though we almost have no food, and call Tricare (haven't done that yet)
Snacks I enjoy: what don't I enjoy?
What would I do if I were suddenly a Billionare? after taking out 10% for tithing (boy, that's an awful big check for the church!), I know Landon and I would put a ton away into savings and some other investments that I can't really talk about without sounding stupid. Then we'd for sure travel, make sure our parents are doing okay, buy a home in Carmel (and a B&B for me to run), then I'd pretty much go crazy at Pottery Barn and Target.
3 Bad Habits: well, I can really only think of one....ha. Only 3? I bite my nails, I let the trash pile up, and I spend entirely too much time on the computer.
5 Places I've visited: Washington, D.C., Pennsylvania, Maryland, Alabama, & New Mexico
5 Things People Don't know about Me:
1. I like snakes. I think they are cool.
2. I've broken my arm twice in the same place.
3. I've never been out of the country (that'll change at the end of May!)
4. I can play the piano, but have also played the clarinet and violin.
5. I think it would be so cool to be a lifeguard. But I can't dive or just jump in the water without getting water all up in my nose. Lame, I know.
Okay, I tag Lacey, Samantha, Angie, Chelsea, and Kristin (but seriously, some of you guys do that everyday thing, so not a big deal if you don't)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment