4.27.2008

As promised...

...a better picture! Grant and I after church today-we sure are wearing our spring colors! I also posted this picture for an excuse to show my new haircut. The temperature has been rising here in CA the last few days and it's been pretty hot (stop laughing AZ people). Landon and Grant are off taking naps - I just might have to join them and get rested up for the week! Adios!

4 comments:

  1. your new hair cut is so cute..... Oh my heck grant is the cutest kid ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy!!
    Your haircut looks so cute!! Thank You so much for sending Olivia a gift for her birthday, you are such a sweet person. We will have to arrange to get together some time soon. Is this where I can contact you? Do you check your email? Talk to you soon
    Tangi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look so cute in your spring colors!

    ReplyDelete