4.26.2008

My new fun gadget!

So two things arrived yesterday: Landon back from a week in Boston and a little package addressed to him. He had me open it though because inside was...an Ipod Shuffle!! I was supposed to get it for Mother's Day, but Landon ordered it early because he wanted me to have it sooner. I got it primarily for working out because it's so little and clips on anywhere.


This is not a flattering picture of me, but it's how the world seems me when I'm at the gym (sorry, world). It was great to have it for the workout and it sure is easier to get the blood flowing when you've got great songs to listen to. My current favorites: Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional, stuff by The Killers, and Before he Cheats by Carrie Underwood. Landon has an Ipod Nano that I used to take that also has great songs on it, but I only wanted real fast, jammin' (do people still use that word?) tunes on this little machine because - being a shuffle - you can't specifically select between playlists. And don't worry world, you'll never have to see another workout picture like this - I'll be sure to post a less disgusting picture soon lest you think I look like this all the time.



My little shuffle friend is engraved with my name on the back: Katy's Ipod w/ Love Landon & Grant and it came with a cute personalized card. Happy Mother's Day to me! I LoVe it!! Thanks Landon and Grant!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Now we can share songs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I think you look really cute! Let me know if you'd ever like a workout buddy at the gym. I'd love to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY HECK --if I looked half as good as you do after the gym. I just got a new MP3 player for the gym and I love it - a really good song to workout to it See You Again by Miley Cyrus it's fast and makes the workout go faster.. Your new hair cut is so cute and love the spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, i am a stranger, but must interject that the gym pic was less wider than when originally snapped.

    you look great.

    tho, i wonder what's up in recent pics cos i'd ask that gym for a better plan.

    ReplyDelete