5.23.2008
I love May 23rd!
My brand new Nikon DSLR was delivered today!! Woo-hoo! I took it right out of the box, put in the battery and camera card and started shooting away. I think the pictures are great! So vivid, clear, and the flash is much better than my other camera. Even Landon was impressed when I turned it around for him to see the pictures. It's only about a pound and I've had fun practicing with it all around the house. I haven't even cracked open the manual and I'm getting great pictures. Here are some taken in the living room with bad lighting and all, and they still came out so good (at least I think - with my other camera under these conditions they would be incredibly blurry and way too dark)



So, for the past two years (since 2006), May 23 has been a significant day for us. Maybe something cool happened May 23, 2005, but I just don't remember it. May 23, 2006: The day we brought Grant home from UCLA-just a day under 2 months. That's a happy day that will always stick with me. Exactly one year later - May 23, 2007: We moved from Edwards AFB to our new home here!! I took this picture as soon as Grant, Honey, and I pulled up - Landon was a few minutes behind with the U-haul. Can't believe it's already been a year. We our little home here and being close to so many fun things. Hope everyone had a Happy May 2
3rd!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








LOVE the new camera and I also love Landon's mustache! I think he should grow it back! ;-) DEFINITELY!!
ReplyDeleteYay for new cameras, how exciting! Pics look great! :-D
ReplyDeleteYIPPEE!!! Ditto on both comments! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo I know I'm commenting on a way old post, but I wondered which model camera you have?? You seem so happy with it, and I've been following your blog for long enough that I can tell it takes great pics. I need a new one DESPERATELY, but I never buy bigger-ticket items without hearing/reading reviews--would you recommend the one you've got??
ReplyDelete